Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Me on my way to work this morning, my baby in the background.


I didn't get to work the lifts this morning, so I had to wear these

But I wanted to be wearing these, my new boots. They're a bit stiff because they are new but they're meant to be soft.

Now what to drink when I am done with work? The king of beers or...



The Silver bullet? Refreshing, but I am just not in the mood.


Wine is always nice, but a little too civilized and hard to drink without company.


I learned my lesson with this stuff. Save it for the morning, when it really matters


This would be a day ender, tempting, but I am not ready to commit to that just yet

Overkill at it's finest


This bud is for me. Why? It's just easy to drink, not offensive and I have like 80 of them in my fridge for some reason. Time to settle in, enjoy my one night off from the bar and watch the Nugs kick the shit out of the Grizzlies. Now if only I could find someone to share all this booze with, then I'd be set.

2 comments:

Ali Mc said...

I love the pics...and the facial expression in your last pic :) cute!

Unknown said...

Its so easy for you to drink because your an alcholic who judges other people is what i see..